STR 415 halo question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dodger916 said:
What was said there is my understanding also. The basic tube construction is the same other than the getter, which is used only to remove any residual oxygen when the tube is first fired (which creates the silver flash at the top of the tube).

Thanks Frank! Hey I'm headed to Ithaca later but won't have much time though. Next week I'll bring the TA-15 and let you try it out for a while.

mule#1 said:
dodger916 said:
What was said there is my understanding also. The basic tube construction is the same other than the getter, which is used only to remove any residual oxygen when the tube is first fired (which creates the silver flash at the top of the tube).

Thanks Frank! Hey I'm headed to Ithaca later but won't have much time though. Next week I'll bring the TA-15 and let you try it out for a while.
Cool beans. I'm hoping my GF isn't home so you can play my C+.

dodger916 said:
McBarry said:
Umm, does that mean if the GF is home, he won't get near it as she'll be rippin' out tunes on it??? :)
I wish. I know one thing she'll be ripping if we crank it up and she's home, but I don't need ANOTHER one of those! :lol: :lol:

I think we married sisters lol.

Back