Stolen F50 Alert! SN# F50 88 C0

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilsonmat

Reaction score
Hello all.

My Brand New F50 1x12 Combo was stolen last night after a show at Birdy's Nightclub here in Indianapolis, IN. It was taken along with the following gear:

1 Bass Guitar 2003 Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray SN# E36480
Black Body, black pick guard, maple fingerboard
3 band eq. Hipshot D extender.

1 Bass Guitar 1995 Fender American Standard Jazz Bass SN# N535892 Red body, white pick guard, rosewood fingerboard
Fender Custom 60s pickups, Hipshot D extender.

1 Guitar Amplifier 2004 Mesa/Boogie F-50 1x12 combo w/ slipcover. SN# F50 88 C0

1 Pedal Case Pocketrunks Pedal case containing the following effect pedals:
Ernie Ball VP Jr. Volume Pedal Dunlop Cry Baby 535Q
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner
Boss DD-6 Delay Pedal
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
Voodoo Labs Tremolo
Dunlop DC Brick Multi Power Supply
MXR Micro Amp
Mesa F-50 Footswitch
Cables 6” 4
Cables 1’ 2

1 Suitcase Samsonite, navy blue. Containing the following
gear:
Line 6 POD 2.0 amp modeler
ART Tube PAC preamp/compressor
THD Yellow Jacket YJSD Power Tube converters
JJ/Tesla EL84 Power Tubes. 1 pair
Groove Tubes 12ax7a Preamp Tubes 2
Leatherman Multi-Tool
Mag-lite flash light
Philips screw driver
Flat head screw driver
Wire Cutters 2 @$15
Dunlop Gel Extra Heavy Picks 1 dozen
21’ Instrument Cables ¼” 3@
3’ Instrument Cables 2 @
Speaker Cable 12 gauge 6’ 2

2 Konig and Meyer Guitar Stands

Stealing an artist's instrument is shameful. Please forward this list to anyone who purchases used musical gear on a regular basis.

Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Matthew Wilson
1116 N. Keystone Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46201
[email protected]
c: 317.850.8229

That really really sucks, Matthew. I hope whoever took your stuff gets caught and gets what they deserve. I also hope that you get your gear back, but chances are slim. I had some camera gear stolen from me many years ago. It turned up about a year later. A friend of mine had borrowed it from another dude, who was always suspected of stealing it, on a college campus. He remembered a certain flaw that it had and called me to verify the serial number. It was 45 miles down the road from where it was stolen. The guy, who was always suspected of stealing it, tried to come into a college dorm room to fight me for it. I calmly told him that if he took another step toward me, he was going out the window. We were on the 12th floor. Fortunately for both of us, he backed off, because I was angry enough to see if he could fly. :shock:

Good luck to you. Hopefully, Santa will be good to you!

Matt,
That does suck. At least you have a very a complete list with serial numbers and exact items. I'll keep my eye out for you.

I hate people :evil: . Not really, but I do find myself saying that alot. Good luck getting your gear back. I'd be a fuming mf'r.

That's f'ked up... Stealing gear after a show.... I hope you get your stuff back... But I hope even more that they get caught, either by the police or an angry mob led by a pissed off, drunk, hardcore metal band while trying to steal their equipment....
Make sure evry band in the area knows about your misfortune, and are on the lookout. Plus, keep an eye on the pawn shops in a 25 mile radius. You may even think about calling them up and offering a reward. You know that alot of druggies hang out behind clubs, buying and selling... One of them is probably the culprit...
Good luck.
ax. :twisted:

Latest posts

Back