Stilletto Cover...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brent

Reaction score
Is the Stilletto supposed to come with a cover?

I picked up one of the GC heads in a sealed box that had no cover.

Mine also came with a cover. Just give Mesa a call and tell them your situation. I was having a problem with my new Stiletto Trident and they shipped out 2 EL-34s and 2 rectifier tubes no questions asked. Have you tried pricing those tubes? I'm sure they won't sweat an amp cover. Their customer service is awesome! I am totally sold on Mesa. Good luck.

Thanks everybody

I called GC, they are looking for a cover for me, I'm going to call Mesa if I don't hear back from GC today. FWIW I bought a Deuce and a Trident and neither had covers, the deuce was in the box, the Trident (which I took back wasn't)

I like the Stiletto but really only if the thing is REALLY cranked, a lot of the issues seem to disappear when the master gets realy wound out. I'm using a hotplate with it, spending 95% of my time on the first Crunch channel and hitting the front end with a Timmy for a solo boost, the reversed tone cotrols on the Timmy (bass and treble cut as opposed to boost) work great with the Stiletto

Mine didn't have a cover. Told the salesperson I wanted ALL the case candy and a box - he pulled everything that was missing from another box to make the sale.

So I got mine.
:wink:

Latest posts

Back