Stilletto Ace

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bikedude

Reaction score
Played one of these at GC the other day. WoW, I'm impressed. The clean ch. had amazing girth to it with bell like top end. The crunch in the ch2 was very nice, and responded very well to pick dynamics. The heavey crunch setting was very santanish and sustained for days. I was using a 52RI tele, and even with the single coils, I got fantastic sustain and drive out of this amp. I would love to trade in my LSC for this amp, as I think it sounds better than i ever got my LSC to sound. BTW, I'm trying one last thing, I've order a set of 34L's for the LSC. I'll try these bottles, and maybe even the yellojackets with the 84's to get in the realm of the Stilletto. Man I love that Green Stilletto ACE. Fine amp.

I played that same amp this weekend over at the Great Northern store. Awesome. I'd like to try it out with one of my guitars. I'm thinking head/cab because the combo weighs in at about 78 lbs.

Yea, Rocco, that ACE looks way kewl in the Green color, and it sounds awesome. I have a LSC Blue/Silver1X12, and I'd swap in a second. BTW i got some EL34L's from Eurotubes last nite and put them in my LSC. First impressions, Clean Ch1 sounds much better to me than with the 6l6's. More chime, and a nice tite bottom end. Ch2 I'm not sure yet. Sounds a little thin compared to the 6l6's, but I'm in the process of tweaking, but all in all a nice change for sure.

Back