Stilleto Ace on Boogie Site. What's the Tolex/Grill color?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zekmoe

Reaction score
On the Boogie site, the Stilleto Ace is up, in this cool looking green and brown piping and Tan cloth. For those who are familiar with all the combos, what would I ask for if I wanted to order one exactly like that? or is that now the default color choice? Do you have to specify the handle as well? It's a nice looking combo to me, increased by the statement that it's close backed, so it probably has decent bass. I can't stomach marshall sounding amps with open back cabs.

On their site it shows what it comes with...

Choice of:
Emerald Bronco & Tan Grille or Black Taurus & Black Grille

I really want this combo now :D

I'm trying to come up with a nice alternative in a 2 amp setup to my Matchless DC-30. I have a nice 1-12 setup now, based around a DrZ Max18Jr and pedals. I'd like a medium to large setup for the hell of it. I have a 50 Watt JCM800, and like, no love, its sound when opened up. But I think it is weedy when used with the master volume and it doesn't have an effects loop. So a nice 2-12 rythme distortiona and lead amp, with a nice workable effects loop for delays is just what the Dr Ordered.

Back