stiletto question ( gain stage )

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirk19

Reaction score
I was wondering if there is any way I can determine if a stiletto is gain stage I or II from the outside? Or should I look inside to be sure? Are there any differences between them that I can see? Because I am buying one but I want to be sure its a gain stage II

I think you just mean stage II right?

I believe there is a roman numeral II on the amp. THe manual will also say that it is the second version.

kirk19 said:
I was wondering if there is any way I can determine if a stiletto is gain stage I or II from the outside? Or should I look inside to be sure? Are there any differences between them that I can see? Because I am buying one but I want to be sure its a gain stage II

Rocky is correct . There is a small Roman numeral II over the input

kirk19 said:

And the jewel light is green not red. Except on mine - I changed the light back to red.

Barracuda said:
kirk19 said:

And the jewel light is green not red. Except on mine - I changed the light back to red.

Ditto on that . My stage II also came with a green jewel lens . My stage I has a red lens .

Back