Stiletto on the way!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stash49

Reaction score
As though I don't have enough amps! I waiting on FedEx to deliver a Stiletto Deuce stage I with the Hollywood Mod. I contaced Jonh T at the Hollywood store and he did the work. I have to stop playing the Trident. You have to run it at 150 watts to get a good sound. The 50 watt setting sounds crappy. 150watts is bliss (to me)-but everyone complains how loud it is. When you turn it down-it's not good.

why not ;-)

when i was into marshalls i also had a plexi, a jcm 800 another 100w 2 channel top, 50w 2x12" combo plus 2x12" cab, micro and mini stack and more, all of them had a purpose, e.g. for gigs, for living room, for sleeping room for mobile for...

today i am rather saving ...

go for it - its good for the economy!

stash49 said:
As though I don't have enough amps! I waiting on FedEx to deliver a Stiletto Deuce stage I with the Hollywood Mod. I contaced Jonh T at the Hollywood store and he did the work. I have to stop playing the Trident. You have to run it at 150 watts to get a good sound. The 50 wat setting sounds crappy. 150watts is bliss (to me)-but evryone complains how loud it is. When you turn it down-it'd not good.

Glad you found what you were looking for .

Guitarzan said:
I'm a self professed gear *****...

And I'm certain everyone at Mesa and all of the other manufacturers appreciate that! There are a lot of people whose income is dependent on people like us being gear sluts. :lol:

Back