Stiletto Loop...series of parallel?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibanez4life SZ!

Reaction score
Hey guys!

What type of loop is on the amp?

I see a send control, making me think it's parallel, but no return knob.

I'm also hoping to run a ISP Pro Rack G with the amp in the near future.... If the loop is parallel, is there any point to running the gate in the loop?

I haven't heard any complaints on the stiletto loop, like the rectifier, so let's hear what you have to say!

Thanks much!

send level, basically there is no on off switch for the loop, so you use that loop to pad down or jack up your signal for plus 4 and minus 10 situations i suppose.

it is a great loop though, my dual rec sucks for time based effects... good thing its mostly just a backup now!!!!

anyway dude, you have quite an amp journey, i have a series 1 deuce and LOVE IT... i live on fluid drive, with some rhythm chunk gain, and back off the volume for cleans and kick on either a bb pre amp or similar pedal for even more gain but the amp has so much balls and sustain.. the gain doesnt really have anything to do with the sustain, even clean notes just hang forever

Latest posts

Back