Stiletto Duece Clip

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dogboy131

Reaction score
This is my first clip at bedroom levels with my new Stiletto:

http://www.web-design100.com/BackBack.mp3

i like it :D

what voicing were you useing? tight gain?

i didn't know the stiletto could get those kind of tones, very cool.

by the way, is that a series 1 or series 2? any info on settings like bold/spongy, tube/silicon, 50/100 watt?

cheers

Wow....I had no idea the stiletto could pull this off....

Is it boosted with an OD or something?

Maybe I should have looked into a Stiletto instead of a recto :?

It is boosted with Yngwies sig OD pedal. It is spongy on fluid drive. 100 watt (I dont know why but at low levels the 100 watt sound better)

The gain on the amp was 7 out of 10 and the drive on the pedal was 3 out of 10 .

The biggest aspect: TUBES>

It has JJ KT77 power tubes, and Tung Sol pre amp tubes.

I LOVE this **** amp! For a high gain amp the cleans are astounding.

It is a series 1.

dogboy131 said:
It is boosted with Yngwies sig OD pedal. It is spongy on fluid drive. 100 watt (I dont know why but at low levels the 100 watt sound better)

The gain on the amp was 7 out of 10 and the drive on the pedal was 3 out of 10 .

The biggest aspect: TUBES>

It has JJ KT77 power tubes, and Tung Sol pre amp tubes.

I LOVE this **** amp! For a high gain amp the cleans are astounding.

It is a series 1.

I haven't figured out why either, but I agree with you that Channel 2 sounds better at low volumes on the 100 watt setting

Wow.. I'm blown away that it's a series 2.

I might have to look into some KT77's.. :idea:

That's absolutely awesome sounding! Looks like I may be in the market for some new tubes for my series I Trident!

khawkins said:
That's absolutely awesome sounding! Looks like I may be in the market for some new tubes for my series I Trident!

Thanks dude. It actually is more classic sounding. It reminds me of a cross between a MK IV and a JCM 800. At least with my tube combo. I have a Beatles/The Who style band (I have a tripple recto for my thrash bad) and this amp is sublime for that type of stuff.

Put a boost on it, and it does modern high gain. I think because the base of tone is so good, when you add a boost pedal it sounds really good for heavy stuff.

Latest posts

Back