Stiletto Deuce problem

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgcable

Reaction score
Hello everybody. This is my first post. I have been a longtime Boogie player. Mark III's, Nomads, Rectifiers, DC's, Studio's and now a Stiletto.
I have a problem with my Stiletto Deuce.
With the loop switch activated I get barely any volume. Maxed out it is just about bedroom level. If the loop is bypassed the amp works perfectly.
I tried swapping out V4 but it didn't change anything. I hooked up my G-Major to the loop to see what kind of signal I was getting in the loop and the G-major's meters are barely registering any input even with the loop level control maxed out and the input on the G-Major maxed out.
Any ideas???
Thank you in advance!!

Are you sure the solo and output controls are above zero. They serve as master volume controls when the loop is activated.

check your send control. If your processor isn't getting anything, your send signal could be too low (turn it up). Or maybe a bad cable from the send jack...

I had this exact problem on my Lonestar and it was the loop preamp tube.

I had a similar problem on my Duece. Ended up spraying a 1/4" phone plug w/ contact cleaner and inserting it into the send & return jacks 10-15 times. It's worked perfectly ever since:)

Where were your channel masters? Are'nt they effects send level controls with the loop engaged?

Latest posts

Back