Stiletto Clip

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Schmoog said:
that having been said. consider picking up an F50. they have the best cleans I have ever heard. yes, better than fender, they STAY clean until like 3:00 on the master, and they're cheap. you can find a used f50 for like 600-700 bucks. though an f50 head is hard to find. I had one, and besides that one I think i've only seen like 3

there was a time that i really wanted a F50, now i'm not so sure . . .

actually i also have a Fender Super 60 head that have amazing cleans, but i was really tryin to avoid taking 2 amps to the gigs (the old fart here dont wanna lug around too many stuff no more for his weekend gigs . . . :lol: ). Saying that cause, although i really love my MkIII (that has amazing cleans AND dirty), i was wanting to take the Stiletto for live (ab)use :)

and yes, my next mesa will not be a F50, i see a Tremoverb on my path in the future :wink:

heh. I take as much gear as I can get my grubby mitts on to the gig. I played one with like 4 amps about 2 months ago

Schmoog said:
that having been said. consider picking up an F50. they have the best cleans I have ever heard. yes, better than fender, they STAY clean until like 3:00 on the master, and they're cheap. you can find a used f50 for like 600-700 bucks. though an f50 head is hard to find. I had one, and besides that one I think i've only seen like 3

+1

You can get a great crunch sound by diming the gain on channel 1 as well. I've seen a bunch of heads on ebay but the combos are 10 times easier to find.

abecon5 said:
Schmoog said:
heh. I take as much gear as I can get my grubby mitts on to the gig. I played one with 4 amps about 2 months ago
I hate to be your roadie...lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

maybe thats why I don't have one lol. I've only had one in my whole life, and he was only there for like 2 shows. friggin wuss

Graaaaaaaaaande GGGG...

como está kra?

essa gravinha foi a primeira de muitas heim...rs

estou a do Mark III...

vou testar gravar com o mic nessa posiçao q vc usou...

Grande Abraço...
legal escrever em português no forum americano...rs

metropolisamp said:
Graaaaaaaaaande GGGG...

como está kra?

essa gravinha foi a primeira de muitas heim...rs

estou a do Mark III...

vou testar gravar com o mic nessa posiçao q vc usou...

Grande Abraço...
legal escrever em português no forum americano...rs

Faaaaaaaaaala Jp!!!

sim, com certeza mais virão!! 8)

heheh, neguinho não gosta muito, pq fica boiando, mas, tô nem aí!!! é bom que a gente pode xingar á vontade!! :lol:

Back