Stiletto Ace Demonstration

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

birdman69

Reaction score
Here's a prs into Ace tone demonstration. Towards the end I kick it into tite gain and use a ts9 to tighten/fatten the tone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtbwr_KMnWA

I think it's a really usable clean. I'd love to hear some opinions.

birdman69 said:
Here's a prs into Ace tone demonstration. Towards the end I kick it into tite gain and use a ts9 to tighten/fatten the tone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtbwr_KMnWA

I think it's a really usable clean. I'd love to hear some opinions.

very nice! so you used the ts9 as a boost when in the tite gain mode the whole way through?

birdman69 said:
Yes. I've got the ts9 set at very low gain, mid tone and slight volume boost.

hi,

I've been considering picking up a TS9 for this very purpose for my Ace. In your opinion, does the Ace really benefit from using the TS9? what do u think of the tite gain mode without the ts9 on? thanks man!

To answer your question, check out all of my videos on youtube from that link above. Listen to the tone on the one with the white PRS. I'll let you form your own opinion. That is straight up tite gain at the beginning. I think it benefits from the ts9 but for other applications the Stiletto can more than hold it's own!

birdman69 said:
To answer your question, check out all of my videos on youtube from that link above. Listen to the tone on the one with the white PRS. I'll let you form your own opinion. That is straight up tite gain at the beginning. I think it benefits from the ts9 but for other applications the Stiletto can more than hold it's own!

hi there, checked it out. hmmm, it sounded a bit more muffled if anything.

would it be possible if you can make a clip with teh same guitar where u toggle btw just tite gain rhythm and lead playing, then tite gain w/ts9? thanks!

you mean use the turquoise one and not the white one....and toggle between tite gain and tite gain with ts9?

birdman69 said:
you mean use the turquoise one and not the white one....and toggle between tite gain and tite gain with ts9?

yep! use the turq one for sure. and play rhythm and lead lines! this would help alot

Back