• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SPAM: Rectoveb and Mk IV for sale!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris_bechtel

Reaction score
So, I have for sale two Mesa amps:

1. Mesa Rectoverb Head: Amp is in great shape cosmetically, no rips or tears or scratches, maybe a little dust. Amp works completely 100% and sounds like a total beast. It's was retubed this spring with a full JJ's kit from Eurotubes. I do believe I had to swap out one of the JJ's 12ax7's for a Mesa I had in the closet. Comes with footswitch, power cable, footswitch cable, head cover, the little bag that holds the accessories and the manual. I'm looking at $950 plus shipping.

2. Mesa Mk IV medium Head: Amp is the older style heads where the nameplate says Mesa / Boogie instead of just Boogie. I've had both and couldn't tell you if there is any difference in them. The amp is in great cosmetic condition. There are no rips or tears but it does look like it's been used. Everything works completely 100% except that it has no reverb tank. I bought it without it because I never used the tank on my last Mk IV. I'm always going rackmount anyway. I'd like to get $1050 plus shipping. Just like the Rectoverb I'll ship this anywhere if you don't mind paying for it.

I can & will supply pics for either or to anyone interested just drop me an email or PM. I will take the heads down to the UPS store and have them professionally packed and insured for the value. I can send them either UPS or Fed EX, whatever your preference may be.

I prefer PayPal but would look at other options. I'll ship anywhere as long as you're willing to pay for it.

Feel free to ask any questions, my Ebay account name is deadringerswhispers if you'd like to look me up. I have a score of 71 with 100% positive so rest assured.

Both amps are amazing and will make someone very happy, I'm selling so that I can finance a Triaxis / 2:90 rig and fill up a rack!

Thanks for looking.

Latest posts

Back