Someone's gonna be happy

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tony777

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280528321413&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:US:1123

great price.

On the flip side check out this yahoo. "1970's Mesa IIC+" Well, he's from Boulder. All the lead from their hybrid's batteries are corroding their fragile little brains. :lol:
http://denver.craigslist.org/msg/1824387179.html

I was going to bid on this and time slipped by and when I remembered it was to late. That is one hell of a deal.
(Note to self: Never end an auction at 4pm at the end of a holiday weekend)

5000 for a C+ in Red alligator with flight case. What a bargain. 2 extremes. The air thin in Boulder no?

I don't think the auction end time had much to do with it. If you're in the market for a IIC+ and don't put a $1200 bid on that amp, then you just don't want it bad enough. Seems prices on the IIC+ are coming down a bit.

CudBucket said:
I don't think the auction end time had much to do with it. If you're in the market for a IIC+ and don't put a $1200 bid on that amp, then you just don't want it bad enough. Seems prices on the IIC+ are coming down a bit.
... the auction time did SUCK/I learned that the hard way when I was an ebay newbie...glad it was only a set of pickups-
...his starting bid was 750 for an upgraded /refurbished C...I would have played it differently :) ..I would have had a higher starting bid/reserve , but hey, who I am to judge someone else's needs/wants/desires....?
bottom line-someone had a happy 4th!

I emailed him right after this was launched to see if he would do a buy it now. He said $1700 plus shipping. He had it on Dallas craigslist for $1900.

I would have bid on it, but had my eye on a mark3 coli that I won later that day for only $900!

Definitely a sweet deal. Good thing I was away when that ended at that price.

~Nep~

Back