Some info on the .22+ Cal please?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ketiov

Reaction score
I heard some videos of it and like the sound. I've been looking at getting one of these because my Mark IV is way too heavy and bulky to take on a bus, and sometimes people want to jam at my place, but I only have one amp.

How much does the .22+ cal weigh? I couldn't find anything that would tell me anything exact, just an evilbay post that said "about" 38 lbs. Also, how big is it?

I know it has a different sound than the Mark IV, but I liked it from what I heard of it.

Another thing I was looking at was a DC 2 combo, but the guy that had it on Craigslist said it was pretty heavy. He wouldn't actually weigh it though.

Thanks in advance for any information!

38 lbs. sounds about right. Hey, almost anything is going to be lighter than a Mark IV!
The DC-2 also has two EL-84 power tubes, so it probably weighs close to 38 lbs., too.
All these combo cabs are the same size.
A 22+ chassis would fit your Mark IV cab.

MrMarkIII said:
38 lbs. sounds about right. Hey, almost anything is going to be lighter than a Mark IV!
The DC-2 also has two EL-84 power tubes, so it probably weighs close to 38 lbs., too.
All these combo cabs are the same size.
A 22+ chassis would fit your Mark IV cab.

I see... I was thinking about turning my Mark IV into a head since I'm making a Thiele, so perhaps that .22+ chassis on the bay would work for me.

Thanks for the info!

Latest posts

Back