SOLO function intermittent

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarcusWillaby

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm new here, just got my Lonestar Classic 1x12 and just ordered a 1x12 extention cab for it. This is the best amp for my style I've ever come across ever. However, my solo function is not working. It has worked a few times, the solo light comes on it's just not boosting. Wondering if there are any suggestions. I have just changed the cable, had a proper one made for me about 20 feet.

Sorry, a couple obvious questions first. Is the loop engaged on the back panel? The Solo function won't work without it. Second, is the solo level higher than the Master level?

Unfortunately, the cable that comes with the footswitch is renowned for failing such that the solo function doesn't work and that is almost certainly what this is. Try swapping it with another cable (any stereo cable will do) and see if it works after that.

Thanks guys, feeling stupid. I didn'thave the solo louder than the output. I thought you were to dial in a little from nominal. All good works great...best **** amp in the world again. Thanks again, Marc. :lol:

Latest posts

Back