Solo/Boost issue

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
When I first power up my MkV and go through the channels everything is all good. After a few minutes though, when I kick in the Solo, I have little to no difference in volume (and sometimes it sounds like the volume drops slightly). Have any of you had such an experience before? When I hit the Solo button on my FC, the light does turn on. My Master is set to 11:00 and the solo is set to 1:00 (so there should be a substantial difference in sound level).

sonancestudios said:
When I first power up my MkV and go through the channels everything is all good. After a few minutes though, when I kick in the Solo, I have little to no difference in volume (and sometimes it sounds like the volume drops slightly). Have any of you had such an experience before? When I hit the Solo button on my FC, the light does turn on. My Master is set to 11:00 and the solo is set to 1:00 (so there should be a substantial difference in sound level).
double check your exf loop switch.....should be set to loop active.

good luck

Latest posts

Back