• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

sold

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oyrgawd

Reaction score
Mesa Dual Rectifier 3-channel head and matching 4x12 Mesa cab. Head isn't the 2010 model but runs smooth nonetheless and is in good cosmetic condition. Cabinet sounds huge, loaded with stock Celestion V30s, has some rough spots cosmetically (one tolex rip, scuffs), and is missing 2 casters (might be able to replace at a hardware store). Includes slip cover for head, Bigfoot footswitch (channels 2 & 3 take an extra-firm stomp but it works fine otherwise) and power, footswitch, plus speaker cables.

Considering all the ins and outs, I'm looking for $1400 for the stack or $1050 for the head, $450 for the cab.

Cash and local only at this time. I'm on the north side of Chicago.

I'd now take $1000+ shipping/paypal for the head, $400 cash local for the cab. I did find some casters that fit so it's good to roll.

I'd also be interested in trades (+/- cash) for a Mark IV, Electra Dyne, or maybe Dr. Z.

Latest posts

Back