• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold....

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seen them go on E-bay for anywhere between $1500-1800. Lets say $1650 for just the Head and an extra $150 for the extra headshell.

Head cab pics to come...

Here is the RK. The flash is really exaggerating the scuffs, and the line on the side of the amp is not visible without the flash. I have no idea what that is as I can't see it, it only shows up in the pics.

Boogie001.jpg

Boogie002.jpg

Boogie003.jpg

Boogie004.jpg

I had some people ask if the footswitch is included and it absolutely is...along with your choice of covers. I have the Boogie cover that the amp came with and a vinyl cover that fits it perfectly.

Amp just sold. Thanks for the interest everyone.

Silverwulf, this amp doesn't have as much gain on channel 2 as the RKII. Truth be told that is why i like the RKI better. Another high gain channel would be useless for me. Channel 3&4 handle all of that. I set channel 2 up at around 1/2 gain and on the 2xEL34 setting and get a real nice vintage Marshall breakup. It is killer for the bluesy stuff and actually cleans up very well with a roll back of the volume knob on the guitar.

This amp was an absolute workhorse for me. The only reason it is going is because I just picked up an Elmwood Modena 90 and I prefer the open sound of the Modena compared to the compressed sound of the RKI.

I will miss this amp though. If I get another in the future, it will definitely be a RKI though. I spent extensive time A/B the two amps side by side and realized that with as little time as I spend on the clean channel, and the added versatility of the lower gain channel II on Triode mode (RKII doesn't have this) the RKI was a much better suited amp for me.

Latest posts

Back