• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elpelotero

Reaction score
For sale I have a factory original 1984 Mark IIC+. ONLY trades I'd consider are a PRS Custom 24 with fat neck or the right Marshall. This particular model's specs are:

DSCN0036.jpg

DSCN0048.jpg

Email me for more detailed pics of chassis, etc.

Serial Number 12,66x
Chassis Code DR 10
RP11A Circuit Board
105 Power Transformer
Simul-Class
Reverb
1x12 Black Tolex Combo (7.0 out of 10 condition)
Eminence Speaker (smoother top end than EV; previous owner put it in)
Bright Mod (done by previous owner to reduce highs; I can reverse it if you want)
Mesa STR420 tubes
New filter caps
NO Graphic EQ (I'd recommend a small GEQ pedal to scoop the mids for metal stuff)
NO footswitch...Previous owner did not include one. I use a generic one.

You are welcome to test the amp out in Miami if you are a serious buyer.
Price is $1650. I have packed and sold many amps before and will ensure everything is safe enough even for UPS to handle! Shipping will be done through either FED-EX or DHL. Shipping price will be communicated when amp is boxed up. Shouldn't be more than ~$50 from experience. Payment by USPS Money Order, PayPal echeck, or bank cashier's check. If you want PayPal instant transfer, you pay the 3% fees. Shipping only to lower 48 US States.

Please ask all the questions you'd like or call me at 305 586 0841. Ed's diagnosis of it a few years ago: http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=9653

Gotta be logged in to view the photos!

Oh yeah and bump for an extremely cool dude. Bought my Recto off of him!

Latest posts

Back