• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex1564

Reaction score
Selling my Roadster head, 1 year old, bought new, gigged with it only a few times in a coffee shop and a dorm, never pushed it. Footswitch and bag, amp cover, manual, 4 remaining years of warranty. I'll throw in a quad of the Mesa NOS EL-34s if you'd like to experiment. Looking for $1800 but willing to negotiate.

Also for sale is the Mesa 2x12 3/4 back cab with C90s that I bought with the Roadster. I'd like around $500, but again I'm willing to negotiate.

Both are in great shape and have spent the majority of their lives sitting in my spare room. I'd estimate that they have about 20 hours of playing on them, tops. No drinks on them, no smoking environment, no parties around them, etc.

I'm selling them because I'm no longer playing live and I'm moving out of my big house in a small town to a small apartment in a big town. Somebody needs to give this amp some love!

Pictures here:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm175/alex1fly/Mesa%20Boogie%20Roadster%20and%20cabinet/

For honesty's sake, I took close-ups of the few dings on the amp and cab.

PM me or email me at [email protected] if you have any questions. I have good feedback on eBay and the Seymour Duncan forums (alex1fly is my tag for both).

Update: Roadster head has been sold!

Price drop on both by $100.

Roadster - $1700.

Cab - $400.

Remember I'll negotiate! Please don't make me eBay this amp :)

Oh MAN! If I had the money I'd take you up on that in a heartbeat!
That's EXACTLY the setup that I want to get.
:( sorry though, as it is I'm a broke college student.

GOOD LUCK!

Roadster is sold!

The cabinet still remains. Here are some specs:
* Marine Grade Baltic Birch Cabinet
* Black Taurus Vinyl Covering
* Black Twisted Jute Grille
* Slip Cover
2x12, C90 speakers, 180 watts, 8 ohms, about 50 lbs, or 22 kg for the non-USers :), only one year old so its broken in but never pushed. http://mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Guitar%20Cabinets/ThreeQuarterCABS/TQ-2x12-LG.htm

Latest posts

Back