• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

sold

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it big enough to get a tower into? It looks like a lot of the little studio racks but made into something giggable. I have seen others that would accomodate a PC is why I am asking.

I almost forgot to ask if that is a 4x12 under the rack in the same case.

no only 1 head can go in there

see another pic

http://www.waterispoison.com/pictures/thegrove_11-02-03/027.jpg

That is a pretty cool setup. I almost want to buy it to rackmount my Mark IV and put my Dual in the bottom.

I just saw Thrice last year downtown in San Diego for the Rock Before Christmas Show. They played with Korn and Hinder. It was a good show.

what kind of trades are you lookin for, guitars? i`ve gotta rg 520qs thats been collecting dust, has a brand new KFK EMG set up with the PA_2

lailer75 said:
what kind of trades are you lookin for, guitars? i`ve gotta rg 520qs thats been collecting dust, has a brand new KFK EMG set up with the PA_2

looking for orange 2x12, mac mini, podxt, marshall 1960 4x12, roland jc-120, tc electronic g major plus midi controller, or a gibson les paul studio/gibson sg in which i add cash

maybe some other stuff too not really an ibanez fan at the moment

i`ve got jcm 800 series 4x12 (A&B) with 2 gt75`s and 2 vin 30`s in x pattern. they are a little rough i could send photos if you interested.

this is the 1960 A

gear018.jpg

gear019.jpg

gear020.jpg

gear021.jpg

gear022.jpg

Back