• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Please Remove

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradWilbanks

Reaction score
SOLD

Hey guys for sell I have a 2008 Roadster in Mint Condition, still has the tags and all on it.

I recently just replaced all the stock Mesa tubes with JJ's from Eurotubes here are the specs:
Power: KT88/KT66 Combo
Rectifier:
Pre's: From Eurotubes page (Personal Fave)
We start the front end out with a long plate gold pin ECC803S for V1 followed by a gold pin ECC83S for V2 and a hand picked high gain ECC83S in V3. Then we use two standard ECC83S’s in V4 and V5 followed by a balanced ECC83S in V6 for the phase inverter.
n1492170141_30075136_5388.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

Amp sounds Amazing I'm just looking more of a Mark IV Sound.

So I'm willing to trade for a Mark IV Short/Medium Head only, or will sell outright for 1500.00, This Amp has 300.00 in tubes alone now.

Also the roadcase shown can be purchased as I won't need it anymore for an additional 300.00. I will split it off and sell it as well for 400.00

Brad

I can vouch for Brad. He's a good guy - buy from him with confidence! And i've heard this Roadster on stage in action, too...

i know this is a rare shot in the dark usually followed by a no thanks, but what the hey

how about a dual recto solo head trade plus cash for your roadster?

Back