• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold! Please delete!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monsta-Tone

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
I tried out a Mark V and a Roadster today and simply decided to keep the amps I have because I think they sound better for my tastes and situation.
I did, however, decide to pick up a Pedaltrain board and a Nova Delay and simplify things as much as I possibly can.

I have decided to sell my FX rack and midi pedal. I still have the boxes, and paperwork for the G-Major and the Ground Control.

G-Major 2 with less than 10 hours of play on it. $350 shipped & paypalled.
GMajor1.jpg

GMajor2.jpg

GMajor3.jpg

Ground Control Pro with less than 5 hours of use. $300 shipped & paypalled.
Rocktron phantom power midi cable included with the Ground Control.
GCP2.jpg

GCP3.jpg

GCP4-1.jpg

I might be interested in a partial trade for some of the following:
Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah pedal.
OCD pedal.
BB Preamp pedal.
TC Electronic Nova Drive.
TC Electronic Nova Modulator.
Eventide Mod Factor.

I can take some pics later on this week and get them posted.
My phone # is 575-496-2609. I don't really text, sorry. But, feel free to call and ask any questions you have.

Thanks,
Andy

Bumpin it back up with a price drop and some pics!

I have all of the manuals, original boxes, etc.
I can find absolutely no scratches on any of these items. They are in better shape than you would find in a music store show room.

Somebody buy them so I can get a Clyde Deluxe Wah! :D

I forgot to mention that the stickers on the Ground Control Pro are just P-Touch labels and can easily be pulled off.
I didn't have time to do it before I took the pics and I thought the new owner just might want some of them.

Back