• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

*SOLD* IIC->IIC+ Loaded Combo with Road Case $2,000

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:arrow: I didn't post this OBO, but offers are coming in at just under my asking.

Take one more close look. $2,450 (shipped) takes it.

thanks,
Jamie

Chickentown said:
I'm in Minnesota, not really interested in trades and yea, I may just keep it.

Great news. Keep it and USE IT!

I think it is wrong when I see these things kept like museum pieces. When you are dead and gone what good did it do YOU to have it so well preserved? It should NOT outlast the owner in my view. Keep it nice though... :) Respect it.

When I get one, (and I will) it is going out on the job every time. And I will smile with every sweet note it makes. I will take reasonable care of it, but geez... it's a waste to not fill life with its sweetness.

This is my opinion, I wish you well.

Amen about actually *using* it. This wasn't my #1 rig...it was the only amp I owned for over 10 years. I'm not one of those, "kept in smoke free, light free, oxygen free studio, never gigged, never touched, never spoken of, cared for by magical gnomes..." guys.

I just took care of it and it has always had a good road case.

Chickentown said:
Amen about actually *using* it. This wasn't my #1 rig...it was the only amp I owned for over 10 years. I'm not one of those, "kept in smoke free, light free, oxygen free studio, never gigged, never touched, never spoken of, cared for by magical gnomes..." guys.

I just took care of it and it has always had a good road case.
You got it! I like the way you think.

I hope you sell it to someone who feels the same way. I like hearing bands that have musicians using their best gear.

I want to buy it but I can't. I have bought too many things already this year. I spent big and I mean big. I can't buy anything for 4 or 5 months or I'd have this one on the way here already. Somebody's going to love you, I wish it were me. haha I love the amp. :)

I'd been playing a THD Bivalve. One of the fuses blew the other day and it's a weird .25 amp fuse that couldn't be found at Radio Shack. Rehearsal time came around and I loaded up the boogie - that night I had new ears for it, new appreciation for its bullet-proofness, the THD is dead to me :) Very, very fun amps, but I thought the boogie was too tweak-heavy for a while - the THD introduces a million possible tube combinations (self-biasing) and I lost patience with all that.

I'm keeping it and I'll never try to sell it again (until next time).

Chickentown said:
I'd been playing a THD Bivalve. One of the fuses blew the other day and it's a weird .25 amp fuse that couldn't be found at Radio Shack. Rehearsal time came around and I loaded up the boogie - that night I had new ears for it, new appreciation for its bullet-proofness, the THD is dead to me :) Very, very fun amps, but I thought the boogie was too tweak-heavy for a while - the THD introduces a million possible tube combinations (self-biasing) and I lost patience with all that.

I'm keeping it and I'll never try to sell it again (until next time).

A fantastic ending!

I wish you well. :wink:

Latest posts

Back