• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD! FS: PRS CE24 Black Cherry '98

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mglenn

Reaction score
The guitar is sold
Hey Guys,

I'm selling my CE24 to fund a new Suhr. I've been looking at them for a long time and finally played a Modern about 2 hours ago, haha. Anyway, the PRS is in great playing shape and used cosmetic shape. I have all of the blemishes documented in the photos in my library below. They are almost all around the edges with one little ding in body that doesn't break the clear coat. The guitar plays great and currently has a Suhr DSV in the neck with a Motor City AFWAYU (Jerry Cantrell pickup) in the bridge. As far as pickups go, I will include the matching DSH bridge pickup as well and the original PRS SC250 pickup is available too. The tones are pretty awesome, but I have a few other PRS guitars and want to expand a bit further than pickups would allow. It comes with the original hard shell case and a new trem arm as well as strap locks. The tuners have been upgraded to the series II PRS tuners (leaving the little holes in the pictures).

I'm asking 1100 shipped (as long as shipping doesn't cost over 100) but I'm open to other offers. If anyone has a Suhr Modern, I'd be willing to put up some cash with it, but that is probably the only trade I'd do. I am planning on just taking the thing to UPS and having them package and ship it so insurance isn't a concern. Please let me know if you have any questions or need some additional pics. There are two albums posted below. One has my three PRS guitars including that one and the other is devoted just to the PRS CE24.

Thanks!
Stuart

http://s874.photobucket.com/albums/ab305/stuartglenn/PRS/PRS%20CE24/
http://s874.photobucket.com/albums/ab305/stuartglenn/PRS/

The guitar is sold!

Sorry, the broken picture links should be fixed now.

Thanks,
Stuart

Latest posts

Back