• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

**SOLD** fs/ft Rectoverb

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish this was available when I bought my Rectoverb 6 months ago brand new! I would have saved alot of money.

But anyway here is a bump for you. This is a great little amp. Ive been getting some great tones out of it and its a fun amp to play around with tones.

I've thought about it for a while now.

If you still want to trade for the Blue Angel, you are on.

I can take some pics tomorrow.

The more I think about it, the more I realize that I can't find a pedal that I like for distortion, and when it comes down to it....I have a Blackface Fender Pro Reverb for cleans.

I really think that I would use the Rectoverb much more than the Blue Angel.

Let me know if you are still interested. I will PM you with my cell #.

Andy

I can't believe this recto hasn't sold :shock: I seen one the other day at our local Boogie dealer that was a floor model that was marked down to 1395.00 and its not one bit cleaner than this one.Someone jump on this.I wouls if I wasn't already amp poor :D

Back