• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

**SOLD** fs/ft Rectoverb

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stratoquack

Reaction score
50 watt 1x12 Rectoverb Series II combo in great shape! It is approx. 5 years old and was serviced and retubed 1 month ago w/Boogie tubes ($160 value). I have added 2" casters for portability. I have the original footswitch, cover, and paperwork.
These amps are now $1,499 new. Don't pass up a chance to get one with the added features listed above for much less.

DSC01362.jpg
DSC01365.jpg
([/img])

Sell for $700 + shipping/insurance and paypal fees
Trades: interested in Mark III combo, Lonestar, possibly a Nomad

BOOGIE-MAN63 said:
C'YA Tues.afternoon? For some MKIII toneage?

This would be a great trade for the both of you. Jeez, wish I had some Mark III offers when I was selling my Rectoverb! :twisted:

Unfortunately he wasn't offering to trade me. I just went to his house and checked out his collection....very cool. Kerry is very knowledgeable about Boogie amps. He sold me my first Mark III in 1989 and I played it for 12 years.

Still available. This amp is CLEAN w/new tubes! You guys know what a great amp it is.
Also, forgot to mention I would be interested in trading for a Maverick as well.
Bill

im in the market for selling mine. so if you get someone who wants two let me know lol.

these things are hard to sell. its a shame no one understands its a true rectifier but a combo.

Actually, they (GC in Atlanta) offered to give me $750 about 8 months ago when I was trading for a strat. I'll keep the amp b/4 I give it away. I'm not hurting for money or gear. I just thought I would give Boogie fans a chance first.

Hey guys.If your looking for a Rectoverb, this guy is cool to deal with.I have know him about 25 years and his gear is always kept in top notch condition.

this is probably one of the best prices you'll see for this awesome amp. someone has to jump on it.

If I didn't already have a duel rec and cab,you would have been leaving it at my place the othernight after the jam.Man that thing screams and is about as fat sounding as it gets. :shock:

Back