So who else here makes hardwood head?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VoodooChild24

Reaction score
I tried to e-mail Rich (trickyrick) but I guess his e-mail is not working anymore.
Anyone has his contact info?

Anybody making hardwood head? Pls PM me your info and if you have references.

Dr. Hardwood make a great shell. I have purchased many from him. Always great quality.

IIRC, SpongeRob also makes hardwood shells here. He has a nice selection of type/grain, or at least a good source. :mrgreen:

Thanks Photi for counting me in. Yes, i also do hardwood Heads. I sold my last bunch really quick to Germany, Netherland and the UK. So Europe is my mainly where i sell. Also the US->EUR exchange rate is kind of killing the customers worldwide. That's why i'm not offering them at the moment for people outside Europe. Even if the hardwoods i import from outside Europe is getting cheaper.
Got some nice Sapele for Mark Short Heads last months and the next time will receive some new Bubinga and Maple. Also have a new source for Curly Walnut. Will keep you guys updated after making some new Heads. The days are getting warmer, so i hope to find some time to make new Headshells. Maybe even a Fullstack made from Quilted Bubinga. Will keep you updated!

Regards!

Back