So what's the deal with the updated F series?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-Bong- said:
Anybody heard any rumors or info they can share? :wink:

Only thing I heard was it's going to have power scaling and have a flat front...go the feeling "my source" saw a picture

rickc007 said:
-Bong- said:

Only thing I heard was it's going to have power scaling and have a flat front...go the feeling "my source" saw a picture

Really? I heard it was on its way to the discontinued pile.

David.W said:
rickc007 said:
-Bong- said:

Discontinued by way of replacement is what I've read. Not sure if its a whole new model or just a new series.

Sorry - I've been geeked about this since I heard about it. I'm dying here. :lol:

Bong...if you play through an f-series, how do you like it? I just sold my stiletto to pay off some debt, but am already getting the jones to get another head....still have my cab:)

-Bong- said:
David.W said:
rickc007 said:

Discontinued by way of replacement is what I've read. Not sure if its a whole new model or just a new series.

Yes by way of replacement by another product unrelated, which would be discontinued no? Im told its some ace/lonestar thingy-majigger style, who knows.

no really, who knows? im asking!

Bluesman said:
Bong...if you play through an f-series, how do you like it? I just sold my stiletto to pay off some debt, but am already getting the jones to get another head....still have my cab:)

I've only played through the combo which I thought was very good. Reverb seems like an afterthought, though.

I'm a 6L6 whoor. :p

Latest posts

Back