so I played the rect o verb today

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick_cor

Reaction score
so i was browsing the main music shop around here and they mostly have rectos and though im not found of them for their distrubing amount of gain i plugged and went nuts, I didn't get to play that loud because the *** hole who worked there told me to turn it down because??? anyways... I found it to be quite tight and had this tone that i am growing fond of. it was very organic and very spongy, I would LOVE to layer a mark series with this, but something tells me that this amp won't sit well ina mix in a live situation, but i think im pretty convinced that in a while i might be getting a single recto just for that tone,.

The ROV opens up the more you crank it. It'll cut through just fine.

Nick_cor said:
so i was browsing the main music shop around here and they mostly have rectos and though im not found of them for their distrubing amount of gain i plugged and went nuts, I didn't get to play that loud because the *** hole who worked there told me to turn it down because??? anyways... I found it to be quite tight and had this tone that i am growing fond of. it was very organic and very spongy, I would LOVE to layer a mark series with this, but something tells me that this amp won't sit well ina mix in a live situation, but i think im pretty convinced that in a while i might be getting a single recto just for that tone,.

yeah, for me, im sort of a mark guy, but i loved that organic spongy lawn mower gain , and it so **** tight, i would love it to be the complement of my mark amps

Back