So does anyone use delay with rectoverb?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think your question could apply to any of the Rectifiers! Umm me, I sort of use-to? I've had it in front, OK for cleans, had it in the loop, better for high gain, and really, for both channels, but recently sold all my pedals! I just prefer the tone with the loop hard bypassed, and nothing in the way, just guitar>amp! Oh! What is it your wanting to know, anyways?

My wanting to now is since the Rectoverbs FX loop is for the most part useless if i can run the delay in front with distortion

once in awhile i use mine in front.....but for the most part i just dont use delay anymore :cry:

Even when its outfront...theres added noise which i hate. other than that it sounds decent until you go into distortion

Fortunately....i think it sounds kind of experimental/ strange/ messed up on distortion but in my opinion the sound is usable in certain situations

I never use it in the loop....that **** loop is so bad. :x

I don't mean to rehash an old thread, but I'm new here.

My $.02--I use the Rect-O-Verb Series II effects loop with a rack mount FX unit (Rocktron). It sounds great; it includes an EQ section, flange, chorus, delay, phaser, roto-speaker sim, and pitch change. Other than being finicky about how much level the Rocktron will accept iwth chorus settings, I'm very pleased.

The Rocktron works with a matching Midi pedal, which is not so great. The Expression pedal response is s-l-o-w. It's good for volume, intensity and rate changes, but for real-time pitch changes, yuck.

I'll experiment more as funds allow!

Latest posts

Back