Signal chain

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qball

Reaction score
Ok..since I´m a newbie in the world of Rectos, I was just wondering what´s your favourite combination of guitars, speakers, effects for the Recto? I´m using a Les Paul custom ´93, Korg DT10, Script logo MXR phase 90, Dual rec ´96, old beat up Marshall cab/ Greenbacks... almost forgot: Ibanez digital delay in the loop...This combination works really great for me and I´m getting the sound of my life...Now I´m curious about your favourite combinations...oh, since I´m not writing in my mother tounge, please excuse my use of maybe corny expressions...

wow your stuff sounds nice.

grew up with marshalls (plexi, jcm etc.)

saw this stiletto ace, tried it roughly came home and was happy. with the musicman axis and the line6 podlivext footcontroller the sound is as flexible and authentic as i wish it should be. just bought the second one to play them stereo as i was used to.

regards
dean

Right now it's my Strat or Robin guitar into a Boss ME-50, into front of Roadster head, to Vox 2x12 cab.

It's a new rig, so I'm working on it. I plan to keep the ME-50 up front for its tuner, chorus, compression, and wah. I am going to grab a Line6 DM4 Delay modeler...which will go through the effects loop. Delay just works so much better there.

If I decide on anything else....that will be to replace the Celestion Neodogs in my Vox cab for some V-30's. At this point, I don't think that's necessary.....those Neodogs sound gooooood.

Back