Severance w/ Symphony X July 12th @ Webster Theater

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R3dlined

Reaction score
Symphony X will be playing Webster Theater in Hartford, CT on July 12th. We will also be playing as well and have discounted tix for locals, 10 bucks. Please show some support if you can. You can contact me at [email protected] or our myspace at www.myspace.com/severancemusicct. I will get you the tix anyway I can if you are interested. THanx for the support.

I will be using my Triaxis/2:90.

Hey, good to hear from a gigging CT band!
We've played the Theater (and Underground) a few times a yr for the past 4-5 yrs. usually opening for either Nationals or Regionals. This is our first time as Headline and I can't wait to have that whole stage! Another area act we work with alot, BIG ED is opening for us, with 8 locals before them. Should be an awesome night of indie Rock and Metal.

Check us out at www.NomadicSouls.com

Dom

R3dlined said:
Symphony X will be playing Webster Theater in Hartford, CT on July 12th. We will also be playing as well and have discounted tix for locals, 10 bucks. Please show some support if you can. You can contact me at [email protected] or our myspace at www.myspace.com/severancemusicct. I will get you the tix anyway I can if you are interested. THanx for the support.

I will be using my Triaxis/2:90.

Congrats!

Latest posts

Back