Selling the IV

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitardude05

Reaction score
im just tired of it, its not my style, and im ready to move on. what should i ask for this thing? widebody, new c90, handle is about to fall off LOL, tolex condition is probably an A-, works fine, but no footswitch. im looking at dual rec's and 5150's lmao :lol: but i have plenty of time to find something else.

you should sell it for 300-500. ill give you that much for it right now. just look at ebay they go for all the way up to 1300 or so. just depends on how much of a hurry you are in

It's certainly not going to go for $1300 without a footswitch. I'd say you're looking more in the range $900-$1000 for it. That footswitch is $235 new and a discerning buyer would know that. You probably also want to get that handle replaced. It seems trivial but little things like that will greatly reduce your selling power.

Also, polish that thing up! I've noticed many people selling and they'll put a $2000 amp on top of their toilet seat for picture taking! Use a nice product on the tolex, replace the handle and reap maximum profit.

Latest posts

Back