• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

sell 2010 electradyne head $975 obo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mayco05

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I have an 2010 electradyne head in great condition with few marks. I love the electradyne but i am thinking about buying a mark V and I cant afford to keep both. It has the gain/normal/clean switch and dial on the back. I swapped out the 6l6 tubes for el34 will give you the old tubes that are still good if you like. Power cord sheathing coming out from plug but it is not a safety or operational issue and this can be easily replaced with any IEC power cord from radio shack or homedepot. It has a small tolex scuff/tear on edge under gain knob.
$975 obo, if interested pm me with an offer.
I would rather local pick up or drop off but i am open to shipping as long as the buyer covers it. I am in Peekskill NY so I will be willing to meet up within 50 miles of westchester county.
please PM or email me if interested and i will send you pics.
Thanks, Mike
PS..if anyone could tell me how to post pics to this post i would appreciate it. I can't figure it out

Latest posts

Back