ROV price drop?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsic

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just got a call from a local dealer that said the ROV combo was dropping from 1475 to 1299 in price... anyone know what prompted this? New stuff coming?

Thanks!

bsic said:
Hi all,

Just got a call from a local dealer that said the ROV combo was dropping from 1475 to 1299 in price... anyone know what prompted this? New stuff coming?

Thanks!

Maybe they are trying to move that piece ? I think their cost is around $1,100.00 . I dont think Mesa is going down on any prices, nobody does that . Maybe they are updating that model ? Moving the old ones out ? Just a thought .

he said mesa called him and told him they were dropping the prices. he didnt know why, but he suspected what you said, that they were updating the model and wanted to move the old ones quicker.

bsic said:
he said mesa called him and told him they were dropping the prices. he didnt know why, but he suspected what you said, that they were updating the model and wanted to move the old ones quicker.

They may be discontinuing that model

If you want a ROV then I would most deffinatly jump on one if the price drops. I wish I could have gotten mine for around $1200 although even at the current price I truelly think its a great deal compared to all the other amps I tried in the same price range.. Try some similar priced marshall combo, you'll leave with the ROV id bet

recto-robbie said:
If you want a ROV then I would most deffinatly jump on one if the price drops. I wish I could have gotten mine for around $1200 although even at the current price I truelly think its a great deal compared to all the other amps I tried in the same price range.. Try some similar priced marshall combo, you'll leave with the ROV id bet

I will definately jump on it! :D I've called a couple of dealers and can't get them to confirm it though.

Latest posts

Back