• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ROLAND JAZZ CHORUS JC-120 COMBO - $400+shipping

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MesaGod666

Reaction score
For you James Hetfield of Metallica fanboyz, here is his clean tone amp...the Roland JC120. Used Condition but sounds frigging fantastic. The reverb is broken on it, but that's a cheap fix.

It’s been thirty years since the first Roland Jazz Chorus guitar amplifier made its appearance. With its astonishing “JC” chorus effects and distinctive clear, tonally pure sound, the JC amp has become an industry reference. Uncompromising sound quality, unique chorus, and rugged construction make this amplifier a must-have for any serious musician.

•Legendary “clean” amp with two separate 60 watt RMS power amps (to allow for true stereo chorus)

•Classic silver-cone speakers for vintage Roland Jazz Chorus sound

•Two input channels (Normal/Effect)

•Three-band EQ per channel

•One high and one low input per channel

•Distortion, adjustable vibrato and true stereo chorus

•Stereo effects loop

The reverb spring is broken, but it's a cheap and easy fix for the guys at Savage Audio. It's old. It's been in my arsenal since the late 90's, but I've kept it in very good condition. The speakers are in great shape as well. This is a terrific clean channel amp. I've used it live at about 50 shows over the years, but after I upgraded my rig to a Triaxis/2:Ninety in 2005, I haven't had much use for it since. Here is a picture of the JC120 with my former live rig.

3m23p53o85Tf5P45S39buae23a8e81c2c12fc.jpg

If you want more pictures, please let me know and I will email them to you.

Latest posts

Back