• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rocktron Rack Interface

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkPurney

Reaction score
I know the (out of production) Rack Interface is getting increasingly harder to find on eBay, which is why I hope nobody will be upset that I mention this here (a lot of TriAxis owners use these, including myself). I've been hoarding mine for years, but it hasn't really been used in a long time since I moved my TriAxis setup to the studio. I'd rather see the R.I. go to another Boogie owner, so I wanted to give a heads-up and a link for anyone who might be waiting for one to become available:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150167020638&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=005

I changed the auction to Worldwide shipping, because there appears to be a demand for this overseas (buyers have been contacting me).

Thanks for your comment.

Back