Roadster wait

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gibsonguy

Reaction score
About a month ago I ordered a Roadster 2x12 at a local store. They predicted a 2-3 week wait but that has come and gone. Now the sales guy tells me that he has called the factory rep twice to get an estimated delivery date but his calls have not been returned. Can someone suggest how long I can expect to wait before I get my amp? I am happy to wait however long it takes but I would like to get a reasonable guess. I was really looking forward to having the new amp by now so I am getting anxious.

Thanks

I'm surprised they told you 2-3 weeks unless they knew that the Roadster was being produced now.. Mesa produces certain amps for a while then retools and makes different models, typically the wait is 4-6 MONTHS not weeks.. I was told 4 months for my Stiletto and it came in 1.5 months so it totally depends on what Mesa is up to.

On the plus side, the Roadster and Stiletto are new so I imagine they're making them constantly.

I Concur.........

Even though I did get my roadster head quickly(can't tell you why)I did not get the footswitch yet. My order was originally for the 2x12 combo as yours is and I was not expected to get it until early January. My order was originally placed near the end of october so you have another month to wait at least.

Most likely I will get my footswitch about the same time you get your amp.

I received my custom Roadster head 2 months and a day after I ordered it. My dealer said that right around 8 weeks is average.

Got mine in a month and I was told to wait 2-3 months!

Yeah, it's always a **** long wait ... but well worth it in the end.

Ciao ...

I think its 2-3 weeks for standard optioned models if mesa has them in stock and 2-3 months for custom optioned models or amps not in stock. Mine took 3 months.

Latest posts

Back