Roadster Reverb Question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all. I am a new Boogie user...just picked up a new Roadster two weeks ago. Thanks for your help in advance.

I have a question about the Reverb function on my new Roadster. In channel one set to Tweed and channel two set to Brit the reverb is barely detectable even when cranked up all the way up. If set to fat or clean on either channel the reverb is very obvious ( like your in a cave ) when set higher. Is this the way it is supposed to work?

Thanks again

David

I think it has to do with master volume. The way I set my Roadster, I can't hear reverbs AT ALL, unfortunately. When I'm recording, only time I hear reverb is when I stop. Then I hear the trail. During playing a solo or something, it sounds like there's no reverb at all.

I'll be using an effects processor in near future so hopefully it won't be an issue.

TheFullNelsons said:
Hello all. I am a new Boogie user...just picked up a new Roadster two weeks ago. Thanks for your help in advance.

I have a question about the Reverb function on my new Roadster. In channel one set to Tweed and channel two set to Brit the reverb is barely detectable even when cranked up all the way up. If set to fat or clean on either channel the reverb is very obvious ( like your in a cave ) when set higher. Is this the way it is supposed to work?

Thanks again

David

This is how mine was.

Channels 3&4 are ok on mine. The problem is that there is no reverb on channel 1&2 using the Tweed and Brit mode.... :(

Latest posts

Back