Roadster owners: clips request

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barneyc4

Reaction score
please post some clips of your Roadster.

clean chords, heavy riffs, solos, etc...

I dunno if your askin me or the other guy but I'm using a mesa 4x12 w/ celestion centurys

Asking you. hehe.

Oversized or Standard (recto or stiletto)?

You really nailed that TOOL tone. Wow. Can you post a picture of your rig please:)

Traditional cab (Stilleto) Head over to YouTube and search for opiateofthemasses if you want to see some TOOL covers. I'll post some pics up shortly.

Alright awesome! Looking forward to them. Excelent covers!

You own a Diezel too?! Did you use the Roadster for any of those videos?

Where did you get that Silverburst beauty!?! how much?

What made you go for the Stiletto trad cab instead of the Recto oversized standard?

That's not me on YoutTube. That's some other kid he kicks *** though. On those sound clips I used the Roadster and the mesa cab but I just used the mic on my laptop to record. It sounds like poo if youi ask me...

I agree your recordings are bad because of the mic, but are you really happy with your Roadster for Adam Jones tones?

I'm for sure happy with the Roadster and I think one can get a similar tone to Adam but I'm not looking for his tone... he has been known to use a dual rec a long with the diezel and his Marshall head and what not. He also uses a Seymour Duncan jb in the bridge and I possibly member reading in an interview that its not the same as one you'd buy in the store... but neways who knows if your into bass check out TOOLBassPlayer or somethin on YouTube dude has some great tone similar to JC of TOOL.

Mids cranked. Treble almost cranked. Bass 3ish. Gain at noon. Volume at one. Using my EPI LP (EMG 81)

does anyone have any clips using channel 2 brit mode? Im curious to see how british it actually is, especially using 6l6's.

Hi guys! This is my first post here!

I just bought the Roadster head and I am totally blown away :D . It is a great amp.

Here is a video captured with my cell phone camera (which sucks big time). You may get an idea. The sound is WAY better on site. Hope to upload a better quality video soon.

It is just an improvisation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSNRYxxHbm8

Greetings from Greece,

Fotis

Back