Roadster differences

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhguitar1

Reaction score
Are there any differences between an '06 or '07 Roadsters? Were there any updates or issues? I ask because I can get one that is a year old for about $400 less than a new one.

Thanks

As far as I know there have not been any updates, but there was a recall item. Contact Mesa for details or someone else might know more.

Mr. You, have any of your Roadsters popped when switching channel with the footswitch?

Yes. It only does it after first turning it on. Cycling through all channels once clears it.

jhguitar1 said:
Are there any differences between an '06 or '07 Roadsters? Were there any updates or issues? I ask because I can get one that is a year old for about $400 less than a new one.

Thanks

That's my Roadster. :D

There was a recall on the first 600 or so. If I remember correctly, there was a cap or something that needed to be replaced for fear that it would be problematic in the future. It was a minor fix. My amp was fixed. There is a memo on the Mesa site.

Mine does not pop.

BTW - My amp is still for sale. e-mail [email protected]

Latest posts

Back