Roadster at tech, doesn't know what is causing hum, awaiting

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is getting ridiculous, my reverb stopped working again! Second time in two months. I haven't gigged in 3 months, and my amp is stationary, in a room, by its lonesome. I don't get it -- all the noise issues I've been having, my tech telling me there is something wrong with your amp, retubing the entire amp a little over a month ago, how the **** is this happening. And how can the Mesa tech really tell me that this is normal, when I know that it is not!

ARGH!

I am going to go to my local Mesa dealer, go through the trouble of taping how their Roadsters (that's right, there are 2!) behave in comparison to mine, then I'm filling a fucken grievance to someone in Mesa for all of this BS. What is the point in Mesa Authorized Techs and phone service if all you do is blow off the customer who has warranty issues! Do I really have to go to the fucken trouble of sending my amp to Mesa, when the issues are totally apparent? I am so cranky about this crap! Even when the reverb went the first time, my first tech couldn't figure out how he got it working again. He said that it must've been a loose wire or something that he reconnected when taking the reverb tank apart. It's been one issue after another in like a two month span.

ERR!

TFRIDGEN: Funny you would accuse me of trying to trade you my Roadster, for YOUR Roadster, AND, try to suggest that I was trying to trade you something that was issue laden, when indeed YOU of all people, as another Roadster owner yourself, would know exactly what a ROADSTER SHOULD sound like. Talk about false accusations.

I really don't have to explain myself any further, but good try at trying to damage my reputation on here. Are you bitter because of the weather? If so, move somewhere warmer. Are you just normally this rude? You shouldn't be so quick to judge. I used to have an unfairly positive stereotype about Canadiens being trusting people -- thank you for showing me how idiotic I WAS in that sense.

Honestly though, do you really have a reply to your error and callous online finger-pointing? Confused? Just go back, reread your post, then come back to this statement. It should be able to click for you in your brain how rude you are if you do process that long enough. Good luck.

It just seems very coincidental that you joined the board on the 8th of Jan 2010, offer to trade me on Jan 11th, put the Roadster up for sale in the classifieds on Jan 19th and then start complaining about a hum on Jan 21st.
I apologize if it's all the biggest coincidence ever, it very well could be, but to me, it just seems like you were trying to unload a faulty piece of gear as you were more than willing to pack it up to send it to me, but think it's a hassle to send it off to Mesa for warranty work...

And also I should mention that you said you had to have your faulty reverb fixed in September of 09 but clearly stated that you have had no issues with the amp in your classified ad and in your trade offer to me.

No, no, no, I've had my say in this matter and am sorry to everybody who had a part in the actual thread, I was just reading through and figured I had to speak my mind. I'm just glad he never said anything about Michael J. Fox, hockey or maple syrup, then it'd be on :x

Or Killer Dwarfs, Helix, Kick Axe or even a little band you may have heard of called Rush! I love our brothers to the north...but, giving us Celine Dion??? You guys did that on purpose!

Back