RoadKing Footswitch Problem

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astarock

Reaction score
Hi, i wish somebody will be able to help me on this.

I'v been a proud owner of a RoadKing II for about 6 month now, and it's not a big deal but sometimes when i'm playing and i toutch the cable of the king kontroller near where it plugs, the amp is freaking out, passing from one channel to another very,very quickly and is buzzing for about 2-3 second and it's stop. I'v been able to reproduce the problem almost each time i barely toutch the cable near the kingkontroller. Then it does'n do it for about 10-15 min, and afert that, if i dare to toutch the **** thing it does it again, like some kind of ground static.

I'v tried the cable end of the footswitch in the amp , and the one from the amp to the footswitch. But same problem happens. The only thing i tried and seems to work is to remove the protective plate on the side of the footswitch where the connection is made. When i'm doing this, no problem anymore.

I search a lot on this issue and havent'n fount anything on this! Sometime i found this a bit frustating cause a amp at that price should be free of this kind of issue.

Latest posts

Back