Road King Question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Code001

Reaction score
Have the Series 2 Road Kings been released yet? How can you tell the difference between a Series 1 and a Series 2? I'm thinking about getting one soon. 8)

Uh
10_1_6.gif

http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=3257

From what I understand, the reverb controls on the back have been moved from the group of four by themselves on the Series I to having one in each channel group on the back for Series II.

I imagine after they dropped the parallel loop they had an extra knob space they didnt need in each channel so they moved the reverb there.

This is all pure speculation because the Series II's are not out yet. Good luck finding one used. I'm not expecting my new one anytime soon as it was just ordered in late January 06. Some folks have been waiting since June and July 05.

daveythomas said:
From what I understand, the reverb controls on the back have been moved from the group of four by themselves on the Series I to having one in each channel group on the back for Series II.

I imagine after they dropped the parallel loop they had an extra knob space they didnt need in each channel so they moved the reverb there.

This is all pure speculation because the Series II's are not out yet. Good luck finding one used. I'm not expecting my new one anytime soon as it was just ordered in late January 06. Some folks have been waiting since June and July 05.

Interesting. One thing that confused me was that they said the effects loops were in series and not parallel. Well, on their webpage the back of it has a mix knob for both effects loops. I thought mix knobs were only for parallel loops and not serial ones, such as the Mark series? Thanks for the help! :D

I don't think they have updated any of the pictures on the Road King page. It looks like they made some edits in the body text to mention the dual series effects loops, but the pictures are definitely of a series 1.

Latest posts

Back