• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Road King For Sale PRICE LOWERED

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeries

Reaction score
Hello...

I'm selling my Mesa Boogie Road King Head Series 1

It was modded/biased/retubed 2 1/2 yrs ago by Bob Bradshaw (He did some sort of tweaking to get it to switch cleaner between channels when in a Bradshaw switching system)

I've never had ANY problems with it- i love it and think its the greatest amp on earth- I'm contemplating going down to a Roadster because I don't use multiple cabs or use anything more than 4- 6l6's. (I'd also pair it up with a tc elec g system)

I'm in Phoenix AZ- Of course I'd like to sell it to someone in state- but shipping prices and payment arrangements so we're both comfortable can be arranged.

I HAVE TWO FOOT SWITCHES FOR IT (a $200 value)

So...
Amp- $2700
Mod's/Bias/Tubes- $700
Extra footswitch- $200

Price Lowered
<<<<$2000 Cash>>>

if interested PM me or email me at- [email protected]

It's in great cosmetic condition- a little dusty no chips/dents/scratches- great shape

anyone interested!?

Your price is way too high, we all know what it is like to put alot into an amp with mod's and all, but like with cars you never get back what you paid for in mods.

you will be lucky if you get $1500 for the whole setup, maybe $1600, but roughly the RK1's usually sell between $1400 and $1500 on ebay and the extra footswitch you might get $50 for on ebay. Like I said the mod's you would be lucky to get anything back on them and not to mention the tubes are over two years old so they will need replacing soon.

jeries said:
...and what do you mean?

Latest posts

Back