Road King Experts/ Effects Loop 1 (Series)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brianf

Reaction score
I'm getting a head ache reading this **** owners manual, even though it is well written.

Please help an old guy take this all in.

Lets use a Boss BF3 Flanger as my example.

Again for now only Loop 1.

I want the loop to work on all 4 channels so I set Loop 1 "ON" in each of the rear panel Channel Boxes. I will turn Loop 2 Off in each of the 4 rear panel boxes.

Send 1 cable goes into "IN" on Flanger. Cable from "Out" on Flanger goes to Return 1 on Amp. Kick flanger into the on position.

Amp is set for foot controller to be on.

Now while playing regardless of the channel I am on a touch on the footcontroller "loop 1" will bring the Flanger to the game.

I've tested this and all seems to work well.

Have I done this all correctly???

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Tomorrow I'll tackle Loop 2 Parallel.

brianf

If you leave the loop 1 switch on for each channel, the loop will be on regardless of what the footswitch says. If you turn the loop 1 switch off on the back for each channel, the loop will only engage when pressing the loop 1 switch on the footswitch. Make sense? If you leave the loop 1 switch engaged for every channel on the back, you cannot turn off the loop unless you turn the switch off. Footswitch control is ignored.

What psycle_1 said is spot on. If you want to be able to switch the loop 1 on/off using the foot switch then the switches on the channel box need to be set to off for loop 1.

Latest posts

Back