Road cases/Rectifer and Stiletto dimensions

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wannabweiland

Reaction score
Looking to purchase a head case for my Stiletto Deuce, but most companies don't have templates for any Mesa's 'cept for the Dual and Triple Rectos. Can anyone fill me in on the differences in dimensions if any. (I know I could just measure mine and call it good, but it's at my practice space 42 minutes away, so I'm taking the lazy man's route, so thank you for your help.)

--T.J.

i'm pretty sure that the all the rectifiers and stiletto heads are the same dimensions. on the mesa boogie site it only lists the width of the heads and all the rectifiers are 25 1/2 inches (except the roadking) and it says the stiletto duece/trident heads are 25 1/2 as well.

DIMENSIONS: 240 (h) x 650 (w) x 245mm (d)
9.4488 (h) x 25.590500000000002 (w) x 9.64565in (d)

I might've answered my own question, but I don't have the dimensions for a recto and if I could get those it'd be so much easier to order a case.

my single recto is 25 1/2 " (W) 10" (D) and 9 1/2" (H), so i think you should be good with buying a case for a recto, you can always add a little bit of foam.

xnatex said:
what case did you order?

Wow, man, sorry I didn't get back to this sooner. I ordered a front loading, 2-lid, "live-in" case from Rock Hard Cases. Haven't got it yet, but when I do I'll post some pictures.

Latest posts

Back