RK Series I dating and upgrades?????

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoadKinger483

Reaction score
I have a RK Series I 2X12 combo. the date on the chasis reads 00399. Is this an early model and if so would I need to peform the upgrades for it? Also, what do the upgraded consist of? I know I read it here the other day but, I can't seem to find it now. Thanks

RoadKinger483 said:
I have a RK Series I 2X12 combo. the date on the chasis reads 00399. Is this an early model and if so would I need to peform the upgrades for it? Also, what do the upgraded consist of? I know I read it here the other day but, I can't seem to find it now. Thanks

There are some updates . probably with the footswitching logic . Call Mesa artist relations at 707 778 6565

Well, I spoke to Mesa today and they told me that the serial number for my amp didn't show any updates but, that it was pretty early and that I should take it in anyway. He said there were 5 different updates that could probably be done to it. So its going in.....

Would Mesa be able to send me the parts? The nearest authorized repair dealer is 300 miles away and if its just resistors and capacitors and switches and such, I feel pretty confident I could do it myself. Any info???

RoadKinger483 said:
Would Mesa be able to send me the parts? The nearest authorized repair dealer is 300 miles away and if its just resistors and capacitors and switches and such, I feel pretty confident I could do it myself. Any info???

That would compromise your 5 year transferable warranty . How old is the amp ?

Back